Announcement on a competitive selection for the position of Director General of Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise
The Supervisory Board of Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise, in accordance with the Articles of Association, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine dated May 25, 2020, announces a competitive selection for the position of Director General of the Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise.
Name of the enterprise: Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise
Location of the enterprise: 08300, Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hora village, Boryspil-7 Str.
Main business activities of the company: the Airport was established to carry out business for the purpose of:
- obtaining profit (income) from the implementation of economic activities;
- performance of ground servicing and maintenance of aircraft operated by the domestic, interstate and international airlines;
- timely meeting the economic and public needs in the provision of priority services to carry out air transportation of passengers and cargo;
- ensure aviation security and flight safety.
Goals and tasks
The head of the enterprise shall: perform current (operational) management of the enterprise, organize its business and economic, social and public activities, fulfill the enterprise tasks stipulated by the legislation, the Articles of Association of the enterprise and the signed contract.
- increased competition in air transportation by attracting promote new air carriers, including low-cost carriers;
- create transparent and equal conditions for all carriers;
- develop the enterprise as a hub regional airport;
- implement the anti-crisis measures to overcome the consequences caused by COVID-19;
- develop the infrastructure of the enterprise i.e. successfully implement the “Reconstruction of the flight zone No.2” Project, financed by the European Investment Bank;
- develop non-aviation business activities of the enterprise;
- develop cargo and mail handling at the enterprise;
- implement the Development Concept of the enterprise;
- optimize the business and economic activities;
- introduce the world quality standards for passengers handling;
- increase the enterprise income;
- implement the Financial Plan of the enterprise;
- increase the level of professional training of personnel, form the corporate management culture and develop the level of leadership potential;
- liaison with Authorized Management Body and Supervisory Board;
- professional preparation of Supervisory Board Meetings.
Qualification Requirements for the candidates for participation in the competitive selection for the position of Director General of Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise
Higher education (master, specialist)
Postgraduate education (diploma in business administration and/or postgraduate education obtained in Ukrainian or foreign higher education institutions /IATA educational institutions)
Knowledge of languages
Fluent Ukrainian and English
Basic qualification requirements
Candidates for the position must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to manage change:
- Creativity and innovation
- Awareness and erudition
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to form the company’s vision
- Focus on the result:
- Focus on customer needs
- Entrepreneurial potential
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to negotiate
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Developed oral /written communication skills
- Ability to establish business relationships
- Leadership skills while working in the team:
- Conflict management
- Ability to develop personnel
- Ability to build up a team
- work experience in the transport or aviation industry at large/strategic enterprises – not less than 10 years;
- experience in the positions of managers of the aviation industry – not less than 5 years;
- knowledge of the basics of aviation legislation, trends and prospects for the development of the industry;
- successful experience of relations with the owner, work with international investors, institutions, successful development of relations in both state and non-state spheres;
- deep understanding of the principles and values of corporate governance;
- proven and successful experience of reforming the company;
- impeccable business reputation;
- no criminal record and ability to hold the position.
- if the winner of the competitive selection is not the citizen of Ukraine he shall obtain Ukrainian citizenship before concluding a contract.
List of documents submitted by the applicant in person and/or sent by e-mail:
- application for participation in the competitive selection addressed to the Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Supervisory Board of the Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise. The application must contain information about the applicant (full name of the applicant, their place of residence (registration), contact phone number, e-mail address, if any);
- a duly certified copy of an identity document, a copy of the employment record book or documents certifying work experience, a copy of a certificate of higher education;
- biographical information (resume);
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- tender offer.
The applicant is responsible for the inaccuracy of the documents provided.
Biographical information (resume) and tender offer must be submitted in two languages: Ukrainian and English.
Requirements to the tender offer:
The tender offer must be submitted in printed and/or electronic form in two languages English and Ukrainian (Microsoft Power Point presentations of up to 10 pages).
The tender offer may contain:
- priority action plan for one year;
- measures to increase the competitiveness of the enterprise;
- the amount of funds received in budget;
- proposals for the development of the enterprise infrastructure;
- proposals on the expected dynamics of improvement of the main indicators of financial and economic activity.
Applications for participation in the competitive selection and other necessary documents specified in the announcement are accepted from 9:00 to 14:00 on working days in the period from May 12, 2021 to May 25, 2021 inclusive.
Address for acceptance of applications for participation in the competitive selection and other necessary documents: Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hora village, Boryspil-7 Str., administrative building (headquarters); e-mail address for inquiries: email@example.com.
E-mail address for sending the applications for participation in the competitive selection and other necessary documents: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location of the competitive selection: Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hora village, Boryspil-7 Str.
Publication of the results of the competitive selection: until July 07, 2021 inclusive.