Information for Media
Always happy to answer questions regarding the activities of the Boryspi airport
Press-centre of Airport Boryspil
- Tel.: +380 44 281-70-20, +380 44 281-72-31
- E-mail: Airportboryspil123@gmail.com
For arrangement of our meetings, interviews, receiving of comments, photo and video filming on-site of Boryspil Airport, please send a written request addressed to the Director General for Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise, taking into account the following information:
mass media name;
purpose and subject of the meeting arrangement;
date and venue for the meeting (airport terminals, apron, runaway);
forename, patronymic, surname of media members to participate in the meeting;
contact telephone of the meeting’s host.
The request shall be completed on the company letterhead, signed by the director and stamped.
Fax for mailing: +380 44 281-71-22 (letter addressed to Mr, Pavlo Riabikin CEO of Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise).
Please, send your request not later than two working days prior to the date of the meeting arrangement.
If the meeting with media members is to be held in the airside area, request letters shall be addressed to:
- Mr. Vladislav S. Vasilkovsky, Head for Immigrations Department at Boryspil Airport Fax: +380 44 281-78-68);
- addressed to Mr. Vitaliy M. Babich, Head for Kyiv Customs of State Fiscal Service Tel.: +380 44 281-70-46 (reception office);
- addressed to Mr. Andriy Y. Kuznyk, Head for Security Service of Ukraine at Boryspil Airport Tel.: +380 44 281-72-24;
Filming near or on board an aircraft is coordinated with the airlines press service.
We are waiting to hear from you!
Press Centre Staff
Miss Tetiana Iarosh – The Head of Press Centre;
Mr Yevhenii Pavlovskiy – Media Relations and Shooting Coordination onsite the Airport;
Mr Dmytro Dioshyn – Media Resources and Information Support;
Miss Olena Shelekhova – Translator, Cooperation with Foreign Delegations.