About cargo terminal
Cargo terminal characteristics:
- territory 14,580 m²;
- 9 storage areas;
- Temporary storage total area (up to 90 day-long storage according to the Customs Code) 5,072 m²:
- a) heated storage (temperature over +5C) – 2769 m², capacity 1772 pallet/cells or 531.6 tons;
- b) non-heated storage 2303 m², capacity 914 pallet/cells or 274.2 tons.
- capacity 2686 pallet/cells, 805.8 tons;
up-packaging area 1980 m² (protection against precipitations is available);
- packaging area 980 m² (protection against precipitations is available);
- cold storage with temperature conditions +2… + 8 C (4 units).
- Export shipments 190 cb. m., maximum doorways: H 2 m x W 1.4 m
- and Import shipments 170 cb. m., maximum doorways: H2m x W 1.5 m;
- two coldstores with a common partition for the “Import” mode storage of cargoes in:
- the compartment with a + 2… + 8 °C 144m³ temperature mode (3,2х3m doorway);
- the compartment with a + 12… + 25 °С 144м³ temperature mode (3,2х3м doorway).
- separate cold storage for cargos containing human remains – 30 cb. m.;
- refrigerating chamber with temperature – 18C (50 m³, doorway: 2 m x 0.85 m);
- secialized storage for different classes of hazardous cargo (19 m², 25 m², 31 m², 12 m²);
- specialized storage for radioactive hazardous cargo (7th class), 18 m²;
- specialized storage for valuables, 18 m²;
- special area for live animals short-term accommodation (fenced in, heated, ventilated);
- CCTV system;
- fire alarm system at storages;
- automated cargo inventory system;
- specialized equipment for mechanized cargo handling (container loaders, forklifts with loading capacity of 1.5 – 7 tons, container dollies, trucks, lifting platforms, conveyor belts, hand loaders, tractors);
- highly qualified, educated and certified personnel engaged in handling hazardous cargo and live animals.
Other facilities located on the Cargo terminal territory:
- Kyiv Customs authorities (Boryspil Airport Customs Station);
- Sanitary and Quarantine station of Sanitary and Epidemiological Service;
- Ecological control station;
- Plants quarantine station;
- Veterinary station of State Veterinary Control Department;
- Representative offices (GAs) of the carriers and shipping agencies.
Cargo terminal operating hours:
- for carriers 24/7;
- for clients (cargo receipt/delivery) daily from 08:15 till 19:45 (lunch 13:00 – 14:00).