Boryspil International Airport Bus Station Department
To receive reference about buses routes and directions, time of departure and arrival from/to Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise and to provide suggestions or complaints concerning the transportation companies and Bus Station department, as required, please contact:
Sky Bus takes you from Boryspil International Airport to Kyiv city (passing through “Kharkivska” subway station to the main railway station “Kyiv-Pasazhyrskyi”, railway terminal “Pivdennyi”). Buses depart from Terminal D and Terminal B in accordance with the schedule. For more details concerning the Sky Bus departure and arrival, please contact:
+38 095 431 07 17 (24/7).
Sky Bus route and schedule
Information about the transportation company
Private Joint-Stock Company «Automotive Joint-Stock Corporation “Slavutych – Boryspil” (TM «SKY BUS»).
The Head of the company: Sergiy Pasko (Director).
- From Boryspil International Airport to “Kharkivska” subway station – UAH 60;
- From Boryspil International Airport to Railway station “Pivdennyi”–UAH 100;
- From Railway station “Pivdennyi” to “Kharkivska” subway station – UAH 60;
- From Railway station “Pivdennyi” toBoryspil International Airport – UAH 100;
- From “Kharkivska” subway station toBoryspil International Airport – UAH 60.
In addition, there are bus routes from Boryspil International Airport to the other Ukrainian cities at your service.
Long distance routes are provided at Boryspil International Airport by the following companies:
Contact: +38 044 230 00 71
Airport “Boryspil”, Terminal “D”, 1st floor, room #7