Marriage in a Day
Boryspil Airport offers passengers an original service – “Marriage in a Day”. From now on, a beloved couple, dreaming of a wedding, can join their hearts before departure or upon arrival from the air travel*. Make a holiday for two, full of aviation romantic!
The contact details of “Marriage in a Day” service:
E-mail: [email protected]
More details on the service cost and additional services within the framework of “Marriage in a Day” can be found with the help of the above mentioned contact details.
The procedure of the state marriage registration is held in the area of international flights check-in of Terminal D (3-rd floor).
*The wedding upon arrival is possible only for the citizens of Ukraine. The detailed information can be provided by the service manager.
Attention! After introduction of a new service “Marriage in a Day”, Boryspil Airport receives a lot of requests from the couples. Please note that each request is processed and will surely receive a feedback. Thank you for your understanding!
THE STATE REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE BETWEEN THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
The list of documents:
- The passport of a citizen of Ukraine (in case of providing id-card, an extract from the register of the place of registration shall be submitted additionally);
- Identification code;
- If one of the newly-weds has already been married, a document, confirming dissolution of a previous marriage (divorce certificate, judgement of divorce, death certificate) shall be additionally provided;
- Persons, who were seized the passport of a citizen of Ukraine, due to the consular register in the other state, shall present a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travelling abroad with the relevant indication thereof in the passport.
THE STATE REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, WHICH ARE NOT CITIZENS OF UKRAINE (OR ONE OF THEM)
The list of documents:
- Travelling passport (or passport document) of a foreigner and translation into the Ukrainian language, notarized according to the established procedure;
- If a foreigner has a residence permit, a temporary or permanent Ukrainian residence permit with the indication in a travelling passport about the issuance of such permit shall be additionally provided;
- If one of the newly-weds has already been married, a document, confirming dissolution of a previous marriage (divorce certificate, judgement of divorce, death certificate), with the translation into the Ukrainian language, duly legalized (apostilled) and notarised according to the established procedure, shall be provided.
Please note that before submitting the marriage registration application, the legacy of the foreigner’s stay on the territory of Ukraine must be checked. To do this, you should apply with all the above mentioned documents to us. We will send a scanned copy of a foreigner’s passport and its translation to the Office for registration of personal status to be checked. In average, the checking period takes from 10 to 15 days.