About the airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine, a state- commercial civil aviation enterpriseconcentrating 62% of national passenger and 85% of cargo traffic.. The operational management of the airport infrastructure is based on international standards of passenger service and aviation security.
Boryspil International Airport was included in the rating of the most efficient airports in Europe according to the Airports Council International (ACI Europe) providing 10 to 25 million passenger traffic and in TOP-10 of The World’s Best Airports in 2022, the best airports in Europe rating.
Boryspil Airport constantly strives for improvement, as it develops infrastructure, attracts new airlines and improves the quality of service.
Boryspil International Airport is a valid member of international and national associations:
- Airports Council International – ACI Europe
- International Air Transport Association – IATA
- International Civil Aviation Organization – ICAO
- Association “Airports of Ukraine” and others.
Demand for airport services is supported by:
- advantageous location at the intersection of interstate transport routes connecting Asia, Europe and America
- proximity to the capital of Ukraine
- availability of modern infrastructure
- implementation of the hub development strategy.
The Airport infrastructure offers two runways 4 km and 3.5 km long, as well as terminals providing advanced services.