The Cargo Terminal of Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise is the largest and the most equipped air cargo terminal in Ukraine. The operational capacity is located onsite Boryspil International Airport, which allows to offer a wide transportation geography. The annual turnover amounts to more than 25 thousand tons of cargo and 4.5 thousand tons of mail. The infrastructure of cargo terminal enables cargo and mail handling in line with the international standards. The equipment and mechanization allow handling of all main types of cargo, carried by air transport. 100% of staff involved in cargo handling is certified for cargo handling according to Airside Safety, Aviation Security, Weight & balance and load control, DGR, LAR requirements and get access for operation on the different types of ground support equipment.
Cargo and mail handling is performed 24/7. Boryspil-Airport Customs Post, Animal Station of Sanitary & Epidemiological Service, Environmental Security Ecological Control Station, Plant Quarantine Post, State Veterinary Control Veterinary Station, the representative offices (GSA), airlines and freight-forwarding companies are located onsite the Cargo Terminal.
Cargo Terminal Reference and Information Group (24/7)
+380 44 281 73 23
Cargo Terminal Control Centre (24/7)
+380 44 281 77 51
The package of services rendered includes:
- Provision of cargo (including special) and mail ground handling services on the cargo aircraft flights
- Transportation from aircraft to warehouse/from warehouse to aircraft, deconsolidation/consolidation of cargo on the passenger-cargo aircraft flights
- Warehouse handling, storage, loading/unloading of the customer’s vehicles for all cargo types
- Storage of airlines ULD
- Processing of supporting documents for cargo and information support
- Preparation of supporting documents for transportation of dangerous cargo under the DGR requirements (additional service upon request)
- Express cargo handling (additional service upon request)
- Cargo administration (additional service upon request)