Fast Track services list for VISA Premium cards holders
1. Fast Track service (formalities completion) for departure and arrival of international or domestic flights. To receive Fast Track service, Visa Clients must individually validate their card by means of verification device. Such devices together with tourniquets are installed in the aviation security, immigration control zones and Arrivals of Boryspil International Airport.
2. Fast flight check-in and baggage drop-off service provided that validation is performed by Premium cards: Visa Signature, Visa Infinite, on a relevant device. To receive the service Visa Client should contact the employee at the Fast Track Information Desk and provide the card for its further check by means of the verification device. The service will be provided only in case of successful verification.
The service includes:
- meeting of departing passenger by agent at the Fast Track Information Desk;
- accompaniment to the check-in desk and facilitation while check-in of passengers and their baggage.
3. Fast Track Premium service for departure and arrival of international or domestic flights. To receive service, the acquiring bank must submit request for service no later than 3 hours prior to the time of departure, indicated in the air ticket, and provide the Card for its further check by means of the verification device. The request must be sent to email: FT@kbp.aero. While fulfilling the request, the acquiring bank must indicate the type of service – Fast Track Premium. Visa Client must arrive to the place of service provision no later than 75 minutes prior to the time, indicated in the air ticket. Service purchasers, who arrived later than 75 minutes prior to the time, indicated in air ticket, Fast Track Premium service is not guaranteed.
The service includes:
- Passenger meeting by the agent at the entrance to the Airport Terminal;
- baggage assistance;
- facilitation of formalities completion (flight check-in procedures, baggage drop-off, aviation security control, customs and immigration control);
- passenger accompaniment by the agent to the Departures;
- passenger transportation on individual vehicle to/from the aircraft.
Fast Track Premium service is directly applicable to Visa Premium card holder as well as 1 (one) adult, accompanying such person, no matter whether such person is Visa Premium card holder or not.
Handling of children under 12, provided that the child’s father or mother validates service with Visa Premium Card on a relevant device, is applicable to Fast Track or Fast Track Premium services of passenger fast handling, which can be delivered to Visa Clients and are free.
Possible reasons of service denial:
- Magnetic tape or chip on the holder’s Card is damaged and can’t be scanned by the Verification device for further card check.
- The card was issued by the other payment system, was issued by the Bank beyond the territory of Ukraine or does not comply with the requirements to the Card, set forth above.
- The Card expired as of the moment of service rendering.
- The Card is held by a Third party. The Card must be used solely by its holder.
- The holder of Visa Premium card arrived at the Airport later than 75 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of flight.
- Deviant behavior of Visa Premium card holder.
- Refusal of compliance with the current regulations of the Airline, customs and immigration control.