Integrated Management System
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Integrated Management System (ISM) has been functioning within the Enterprise since 2005. In 2017, the recertification audit of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Ecology Management (ISO 14001) was performed. By the results of the conducted audit, Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise was certified pursuant to the requirements of new editions of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Standards.
GROUND HANDLING OPERATIONS SAFETY
In 2018, Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise successfully completed audit conforming the certificate for ground handling safety ISAGO (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations). As a result of the successful audit, except for the certificate receipt, Boryspil Airport was included to the register of the world handling companies as the supplier of ground handling services, operating in accordance with the IATA quality and safety international requirements.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
1 Reaching out to the level of the leading European transfer airports via:
- enhancing attractiveness, convenience, reliability and safety levels of the Airport for both air carriers and passengers;
- developing infrastructure and technical capacities of the Airport;
- ncreasing qualification level and personnel motivation.
2 Preservation of natural systems and resources, maintaining their integrity to provide ecological safety via:
- decreasing harmful impact on the environment, in particular water sources, soils and atmosphere;
- implementing up-to-date technologies of rational natural and energy resources utilization.
- Provide resources required for the Enterprise operation.
- Implement the required measures for prevention of the negative impact of the Enterprise on the environment.
- Guarantee the quality of services while maintaining standards and recommended practices of IATA, ICAO, ACI, flights safety, aviation security, air carriers requirements, legislative provisions in the aviation and environment protection spheres, regulations of local state environment protection organizations and Company manuals.
- Analyse the risks and possibilities for the purpose of evaluating the ability to meet the passengers requirements and implementation of their future needs.
- Provide efficient operation, analysis and continuous enhancement of the Integrated Management System in full compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Standards.